ArenaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArenaCraft Forum for all your questions.

5 posters

Post your applications here:

Admin
    Admin

Post your applications here: Empty Post your applications here:

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Reply with your Admin application here:
    Cycerio
    Admin

Post your applications here: Empty Re: Post your applications here:

Post  Cycerio Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 pm

1. My answer still hasn't changed, to benefit the server, to protect the server, to improve the server, to entertain.
    2. I'm not quite sure to be honest, I probably would ask them to ask me one at a time, or just answer them all one at a time, or I'd ask them for a couple minutes.
    3. I will be able to watch the server, I hope that possibly I may be able to hold mini events or something of that sort, and I will follow any instructions from Stan and the other admins.

Application Accepted
    shawn99

Post  shawn99 Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:50 pm

1.to be abble to delet my inventory xD and too help peopole cause for me people always come first (friends come first then me)
    2. i would tell them too ask me one at a time and let the first one that asked me would be the first one that id respon
    3.i will be on too help auther admins too help with question or peopole if they need help and id do some cool project of causre i would ask sgt first but if he sais yes il appliquat them but if he says no its no i will accept it and dou what ever you want me too do Smile
    sincerly shawn99 Smile

Reviewing Application
    Carlmiller

Post  Carlmiller Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 pm

1.Admin is the highest power you can get on this server, why do you want to be admin? Ive helped this server even before it was public so I want to see its success and I want to help it grow into a popular server. Being admin gives me the best possible way to help the server.

2.Admin comes with high expectations, how would you handle as many as five people asking questions at the same time by yourself? I would answer them 1 by 1 and stay calm. I would ask them to wait patiently and if they dont then Ill ask them to leave if they cant wait for me to answer there questions.

3.How will you being Admin benefit us? I am online every day to help the server out and I know minecraft inside and out. I can discuss plans with the other admin to help make the server even better then it was before. I can handle the people who ask too many question or who do stupid stuff. In short I can support your server.

Operator Not Accepted Yet
    kevfred123

Post  kevfred123 Sat May 14, 2011 7:33 pm

1.Admin is the highest power you can get on this server, why do you want to be admin?Like the other applications,to protect the server, to help people and to improve the server.I always try to be polite with people.

2.Admin comes with high expectations, how would you handle as many as five people asking questions at the same time by yourself?I would say to them to ask me one at time patiently and if I wouldn't be sure of an answer,I would ask sgt2525 or another Admin.

3.How will you being Admin benefit us?I would be logged in almost every days to answer questions and help people.Also I could help to start projects like I already did with the car that burn...I will also do what you to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:37 am