ArenaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArenaCraft Forum for all your questions.

+2
Cycerio
Admin
6 posters

Post your applications here:

Admin
    Admin

Post your applications here: Empty Post your applications here:

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Reply with your Operator application here:
    Cycerio
    Admin

Post your applications here: Empty Re: Post your applications here:

Post  Cycerio Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

1. I don't know any other reason to reply except that I wish to help/protect the server.
    2. I will use give only for making public buildings. I will not use give to give players items in the future for it destroys the concept of money and shops.
    3. What can I say other than I will be able to contribute much to this server? I can build rather fast, I'm good at taking instructions, and I forget my third reason.

Application Accepted
    gearedgar

Post  gearedgar Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 pm

i would love to be operator it would mean a lot to me and i'll help even more for the community
    2.i'll maybe invite more ppl in the server
    3. i'll ask u if i can give ppl items first
    4. i'll make more awesome buildings

Application Rejected
    shawn99

Post  shawn99 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 pm

1.i would like too be an operator too impliquate myself iven more in the server and guid/help players in need but i wont give them items just by telling them or showing them the way.
    2.i would make public playses such as lounge for players and other publique builds.At eny terms i would not give a player things that i spawn and will destroy the things that i finished with (things spawned)
    3.i will be very help-foul and if your not on server count on me too keep it peace (no grieferz or moderz) i would also help on building structeurs and help make improuvements to the arena. plus i would give you very good sugestion Very Happy plus i would help trancelate or help ppl hou are french Smile plz and thank you sincerly shawn99

Application Accepted
    Carlmiller

Post  Carlmiller Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 pm

1. Why do you want to be an operator? So I can help people in need and give the admin a easier job. I will take care of the community and make sure fighting doesn't break out and we stay civil.

2. Operator involves commands such as “give” , how could you use this command to help the server? I can use "give" for someone who has gotten there house destoryed in some way or give them a item you cant get for example glowstone. I could also help people in major projects that are for everyone get items.

3. How will being operator benefit us? I can ban trolls, griefers and people who curse too much. I can give people items instead of having them beg the admins for it. I can also /burn or /kill people who need to die for some reason or to stop a fight

Cheaper By the Dozen!!!!!
    kevfred123

Post your applications here: Empty OP

Post  kevfred123 Mon May 09, 2011 5:03 pm

1. Why do you want to be an operator? I want to help you to give you ideas and build new things like the last time I helped a little bit with the 1 km trail and ban griefers.

2. Operator involves commands such as “give” , how could you use this command to help the server? Like I said, I could buld new things with you and help you with everything else.

3. How will being operator benefit us? I will be able to help everyone else, build new things, tell friends, and I am active so I almost always help you. I live in Canada but I'm French and English.If you have any questions, send me a message to my account in Minecraft or on this site.

Sincerely,

Kevfred123

You can call me Kev...Very Happy

P.S.I already read the rules and I understand them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:38 am